In this episode, I’m joined by Debra Hill to chat about how to scale your business. Whether you’re hoping to hit your first 20k or your first million, this episode will show you the key things you need to make that leap.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How business owners overcomplicate things – and how to strip it back to basics
- Why you shouldn’t bully yourself – especially as you step into the CEO role of your business
- One of the keys is to step away from hustling mentality and being more strategic
- Suring up the basic foundation in your business
- Why you need SOPs (standard operating procedures) in your business
- Outsourcing is a key strategy for scaling, so you need to do it well
- Tips for transitioning to the CEO role in your business
- Why you need to define your vision of success
- Consolidating each level in your business (don’t just keep pushing for growth)
- And more
Find out more about Debra Hill
With a special knack for uncovering core business drivers, Debra has made it her mission to enable entrepreneurs to step out confidently and grow a profitable business they love. With over 25 years corporate experience in senior management and consulting roles, Debra’s brings a wealth of business acumen to the table. She is passionate about enabling her clients to succeed and sees her role as someone to ease the journey.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.