Standing out from all the noise both online and offline is tough. That’s why I’ve invited personal branding expert and photographer Fi Mims on the show to share how you can take your personal brand from invisible to inspirational.
My brand is highly recognisable and totally me. People often want that level of instant recognisability. So, how do you get it?
In this episode, Fi Mims and I discuss:
- What personal branding is
- How do we use our personal brand to stand out and rise above the noise?
- 7 Crucial Elements of an Amazing Personal Brand
- Describing your brand in 5-15 words
- Knowing the message you want to convey to your audience
- Why it’s important to know your ideal client and be able to describe them in detail
- Having a brand style guide
- Knowing your top 10 business values
- Having a list of brands you aspire to be like and what you love about them
- Writing out your success strategy for the next 5 years
- Maintaining authenticity in your brand
- What’s the difference between a personal brand image and a headshot?
- And more!
About Fi Mims
Fi Mims has worked as a professional photographer for over 14 years and runs a successful studio in Melbourne, Australia. Whilst Fi photographs many things, her passion – and what she’s really gifted at – is working with female entrepreneurs and business owners, creating personal branding images for them that are authentic, that they love, and that inspire others to work with them.
Start Creating Your VISUAL MODELS now using the FREE TRAINING below.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.