LinkedIn is a Journey. Most people are using their LinkedIn profiles as a transaction, hoping to get clients immediately… which is the wrong way to go about it.
I’m joined by LinkedIn expert and trainer Karen Hollenbach to discuss how to use LinkedIn like a pro to take your business networking (and leads) to the next level.
In this episode we discuss:
- How LinkedIn compares to social media for your business
- What kind of returns or results can we get on LinkedIn
- Understanding that LinkedIn in like a networking room
- Why branding and setting up your profile well matters
- How to approach networking on LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn is NOT a social media platform but a networking platform
- Why transactional strategies DON’T work on LinkedIn
- The differences between a company page strategy and a LinkedIn profile
- How LinkedIn is an inbound not outbound strategy
- Daily rituals for LinkedIn
More about Karen Hollenbach & the LinkedIn Journey
Karen Hollenbach is the Founding Director of Think Bespoke and one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn Consultants. She’s worked with organisations including Queensland Cricket, Financial Ombudsman Services, Jowett Motor Group, Legal People and many more, teaching the leaders and business development managers the key success factors for LinkedIn Profiles and LinkedIn Company Pages to achieve their professional goals.
She regularly shares her insights across Australia and New Zealand at conferences and professional development events.
Visit the Think Bespoke website
Start Creating Your VISUAL MODELS now using the FREE TRAINING below.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.