Developing profitable masterminds is a great way for experts, consultants and thought leaders to create leverage and make an impact in the world. But making an attractive and profitable mastermind is not easy.
Ronan Leonard joins me today to share his insights around how to run profitable masterminds.
- Why people undervalue their expertise and fail to move from technician to teacher
- How to monetise your intellect
- What does it take to run a successful mastermind?
- Why you should make a mastermind outcome-focused
- The importance of validating the idea
- Creating a minimum viable offer
- Letting go of your ego and being willing to learn
- What the biggest mistakes are people make with their masterminds
- Online or in-person?
- How long should a mastermind be?
- And more.
Find out more about Ronan Leonard and Profitable Masterminds
Most experts make the mistake of picking just one mode to deliver their expertise through. Accountants make money through accounting. Trainers train. Chef’s cook. The secret to becoming a niche leader and having more revenue, is to diversify how you deliver what you do. Ronan helps self-employed professionals who don’t earn enough revenue from their vast expertise to identify and package up the most valuable part of their expertise and create a whole new revenue stream.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.