Want to become the CEO of your business instead of working in it? Jeremy Streten joins me to share his tips for extracting yourself from the day-to-day running of the business.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Keys to successfully extracting yourself out of the day-to-day business The importance of having a goal
- Hiring good people and building systems
- Coaching and mentoring your team
- Tips for designing yourself out of the business
- Mapping out your plan
- Getting advice from your mentors
- Charging for results, not time
- And more.
More about Jeremy Streten
Jeremy Streten is a successful entrepreneur and lawyer applying his passion and experience to help entrepreneurs to succeed in their business so that they can live the life that they want to live. With a 16 year background as a business lawyer, 8 of those years as a business owner, Jeremy has learnt a thing or two about business. He has built a 7-figure law firm now employing 12 people and running on a day-to-day basis without him. Jeremy lives in Brisbane Australia, a dad of 2 awesome kids and loves to learn and help business owners achieve their goals.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.