How does your nervous system affect your business? In this episode, I’m joined by return guest, Raquel Dubois. She’s a nervous system specialist who uses mind-body-medicine to help her clients experience wholeness from within. I’m excited to share this interview with you.
- What is “expanded capacity” and how does it impact a business owner?
- Why glorifying stress is damaging for business
- How to transition a personal service to a group environment
- Understanding the nervous system
- The power of mirror neurons
- The autonomic nervous systems
- Structuring a group program
- The power of running group programs live
- The balance of prerecorded and live content
- The power of a Signature System
More about Raquel Dubois
Raquel Dubois is a nervous system specialist who uses mind-body-medicine to help her clients experience wholeness from within.
She teaches people to magnetise infinite possibilities through expanding their capacity to hold “more”.
She mentors holistic practitioners and heart-centred entrepreneurs how to fully embody unconditional safety so they can grow and their clients can transform.
A thrice-initiated shaman, clairsentient intuitive, healer, educator, embodiment coach and somatic psychotherapist, Raquel is the perfect blend of magic and science. She facilitates trauma renegotiation in the nervous system for individuals and groups who know they have everything inside them but want to reclaim the missing piece.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.