On this episode, I’m joined by Cathryn Warburton to discuss protecting your intellectual property. How do you protect what you create? What is copyright? What does it protect?
In this episode, we discuss:
- Setting business boundaries
- What is Inttelectual Property
- What is Copyright and how to get it
- How to check whether you can use stock images
- What to do if you get a letter of copyright infringement
- How Cathryn has used courses to create leverage and make a difference
- Bulletproofing your business
- And more
More about Cathryn Warburton
As a skilled litigator, Cathryn indulges in her dream to push-back against business-bullies who target her clients. She is an international award-winning lawyer and patent attorney and 5-time published author. Cathryn bullet-proofs her client’s businesses and protects them like a mama lioness protecting her cubs. She makes sure that no business is left without access to affordable, easy-to-understand legal information. She does this through her books, proactive legal workshops and 1-2-1 legal services.
Free phone call (wait time of a few weeks) –
Low cost phone call ($47 at the time of publishing this). Usually available in the same week
Assisted Trade Mark Filing Course (I share my 20 years of secrets on how to secure your trade mark, and do a 1-2-1 session with you online to make sure you have it right before you take the plunge and file)