In this episode, I’m joined by video marketing expert Jenny De Lacy to discuss her 4 keys to creating and leveraging your video marketing to help you build your profile, people and profits.
In the next few years, video is going to be the main way people consume content online. So, how do we as business owners make sure we are ready for this change?
One way is to get in early before the the change is fully upon us. Gone are the days where our websites needed to be responsive (and therefore had little to no video), now people are expecting more and more video from us.
So, I invited my colleague and Authority Accelerator graduate Jenny De Lacy onto the show to discuss video marketing and how to leverage it in your business.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Jenny’s visual models gave her even more clarity for her videos
- Why video is taking over the internet
- Changes around having video on your website
- How do we implement video marketing when we’re not a big corporate
- Who is video marketing for? Who is it not for?
- 4 key ingredients for getting started with video marketing
- Where are my people and what do they need? What do I want them to know?
- How getting clear on your message first will improve all your video marketing
- How to not get stuck in the figuring out the mechanics of video
- Tips for getting confident on video
- How to use Facebook lives at an event well
- How to make your Facebook lives look good on your page and be still valuable after the fact
- And more.
More about Jenny De Lacy
Jenny is a video marketing strategist, educator and speaker, with 25 years experience presenting to audiences from 2-200 across diverse industries. From sole traders to corporates. Jenny helps successfully implement video marketing to grow the people, profile and profit of your business. From generating ideas to bring your video marketing to life, to taming the technology and building rock solid confidence in your business message, Jenny inspires and motivates clients every day to use video marketing to grow their business and increase their profitability.
Other links mentioned