In this episode, I’m joined by visionary leader and change maker, Mary Wong. If you want to make a lasting impact on this world, in this episode, you’ll learn the 5 key principles to shining as a visionary leader in your field.
A mother of two boys, Mary is very invested in positive futures for our planet. Her vision is to create a global movement for positive change by empowering visionary change-leaders with the tools to drive their missions. A leadership coach and mentor, Mary has been training and speaking nationally and internationally for 14 years.
In her ‘Balloon Principle’ workshops and signature program, she shares her wealth of expertise in connecting with audiences in a manner that engages and grows a following. Mary is currently working on the ‘Balloon Principle’ book with the goal of publishing prior to Christmas. In addition to her speaking, she has been the recipient of international writing awards for fiction, nonfiction and poetry.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What a “visionary change leader” is
- What often stops people from turning their ideas into reality
- Mary’s 5 keys to being a shiningy visionary leader
- Achieving your vision and leaving a legacy
- Creating leverage through networking and workshops
- How she became an award-winning public speaker
- How having a Signature System has made a massive positive impact on her business
- and more!
Find out more about Mary Wong
Free Training – The Power of Visual Models
Learn more about the power of visual models and how they can elevate you to the status of expert.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.