In this episode, I’m joined by Natasa Denman, The Ultimate 48 Hour Author. Natasa shares with us so much insight on why you should write your business book, how to do it quickly and relatively painlessly, marketing and much more.
Natasa Denman is highly sought-after key-note speaker (CSP accredited), coach and mentor, Natasa is an 9-time published author and creator of the game changing business model, ‘Ultimate 48 Hour Author’. She has helped over 300 coaches, speakers, spiritualists, health and wellness practitioners and service-based business owners become first time published authors in just 4 and half years.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Natasa became an author
- Why writing a book boosts your business credibility
- Why people resist writing their fist book
- Can someone really write their book in just 48 hours?
- Tips for getting out of your own way when writing your own book
- Self publishing versus traditional publishing
- Why self publishing can be a better option for many entrepreneurs
- Ways to get your self published book into book stores
- How books can generate leads
- Planning and organising retreats
- Key tips for best times to run events
- and more!
Find out more about Natasa Denman
Free Training – The Power of Visual Models
Learn more about the power of visual models and how they can elevate you to the status of expert.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.