In this episode, I’m speaking to my resident Udemy expert, Abhay Sharma. I previously had Abhay on episode 53 of the podcast, sharing his tips for how coaches and consultants can use Udemy to grow their businesses. Now, he’s back sharing with us his hot tips on updates to the Udemy platform, some new ways to get started quickly and how to ethically enroll Udemy students in your non-Udemy courses and how to make at least 10x-100x or more revenue.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Udemy generates leads for your business
- Two types of instructors
- Maximum limit you can charge for your Udemy course
- The difference between using Udemy promotions vs your own coupons
- More revenue on Udemy vs more leads
- Why you need to be clear about your aim on Udemy
- Using Udemy “announcements” and YouTube Live to run external product launches
- YouTube lives vs Facebook lives
- How announcements work on Udemy
- How to get traction on your Udemy course (especially if you have 0 sales so far)
- Why you should break your courses down into smaller videos
- Collaborating with other instructors
- and more!
Find out more about Abhay Sharma
Abhay Sharma is a #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, #1 Udemy Best Selling Instructor in his niche with more than 43K students from over 174 countries. He is on the mission to help 1 Million people launch their online course and make at least $1 online. His expertise is Creating and Launching Profitable courses, automation using the right technologies and helping experts create passive income.
Free Training – The Power of Visual Models
Learn more about the power of visual models and how they can elevate you to the status of expert.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.