In this episode, I’m joined by professional organiser and the woman behind Simply Organised – Amy Revell.
Do you want to get more leads and more opportunities from your business marketing? Amy is here to share the huge success she’s had with her podcast ‘The Art of Decluttering’ with co-host Kirsty Farrugia and the opportunities that have arisen as a result.
In this episode we discuss:
- Using a podcast to get massive media opportunities (e.g. appearing on Sunrise)
- The power of batch recording (and why we both love it)
- How podcasting is a great medium to grow your know-like-trust connection
- The art of balancing personable and personal on your podcast
- Secret podcasts and should you have one?
- Decluttering for business owners
- Boosting productivity and creativity by decluttering your workspace, social media, computer files and more.
Find out more about Amy Revell
Amy Revell is Australia’s Declutter Queen and Professional Organiser. Amy is an author, podcaster, blogger and loves equipping women to find freedom through decluttering and organising their homes. Clients often remark that her non-judgemental and sensitive approach means that instead of being embarrassed of their homes, they feel supported and inspired to make positive changes.
Amy loves walking into cluttered homes and finding order and peace amongst the chaos. As well as physically decluttering with clients, the mindset and habit changes that Amy teaches about are life transformational and will change the way your home runs forever.
Free Training – The Power of Visual Models
Learn more about the power of visual models and how they can elevate you to the status of expert.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.