On this episode, I’m joined by Chandell Labbozzetta to share her insights on how imposter syndrome holds us back in business and how we can overcome it.
It’s easy to get sucked into jealousy or feeling like a fake, especially when we’re comparing ourselves to what we see online. But here’s the thing, we shouldn’t be comparing our everyday to someone’s highlight reel.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What judging up is (and why we do it)
- How business is 80% psychology and 20% strategy
- What to do when you are feeling like you have imposter syndrome
- Working out how to get to where you want to go
- What are the benefits of overcoming imposter syndrome
- Taking action – even small – can help you overcome imposter syndrome
- And much more
Find out more about Chandell Labbozzetta
Chandell Labbozzetta is a Sales Strategist and Confidence Maker! A Certified Master Trainer of NLP, Speaker and Author, her purpose is to inspire confidence in others so that THEY can make empowered decisions! Coffee perpetually in hand she believes that everyone has brilliance and magic to share and that sharing skills in communication, curiosity and commitment will shift the ‘footprint’ of mood disorders (like depression and anxiety) in our World today.
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.