I’m so excited that my guest appearance on Samantha Riley’s Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast is NOW LIVE.
Samantha Riley is an international business growth and marketing coach, speaker, Co-Founder of the Global Thought Leaders Network, #1 best-selling author, creator of The Thought Leaders Positioning Model™, and host of the Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What are IP Assets? (00:56)
- How can Visual Models help you better articulate your purpose and vision to others? (03:45)
- Content doesn’t have to be new. Repurposing is the key. (06:50)
- Renee’s S.E.X.Y. Model to utilize visual models. (07:50)
- Success Model. (08:00)
- Educate Model. (10:16)
- Excite Model. (12:00)
- Yes Model. (14:57)
- The key benefits of using visual models for your business. (17:30)
- Why you need to have clear focus on your niche before creating your model. (23:04)
- How do you select a sub-niche to focus on? (25:22)
Samantha Riley and I on The Business Playroom TV
We’ve worked together on various projects and she was recently a guest on The Business Playroom TV, were we had a massive blast exploring her 3 keys to position yourself as a thought leader. Watch the episode below:
On Leveraged and Loving It
She’s also been a recurring guest on my podcast Leveraged and Loving It and you can check out her episodes here:
Please do check out Sam’s whole podcast The Thought Leaders Business Lab. There are so many wonderful experts and thought leaders sharing their business insights for FREE.
Unleash the Power of Visual Models
Renée Hasseldine works with coaches, experts & thought leaders to turn what is in their brilliant minds into powerful signature systems using visual models. Her knack for extracting and unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual property is sheer genius.